Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/10/2019
Deloitte, Internal Audit and Risk Consulting Trainee
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering
da gennaio 2020
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Assist with the planning and delivery of internal audit and risk management services to prestigious clients within the banking and fund industries
- Participate in assignments including internal audit outsourcing, business process review and risk analysis, assurance report on controls (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) and implementation of operational risk management methodologies
- Help with the development of reports and presentations using appropriate tools.
- Hold a master's degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
- Have a previous experience/internship within the financial sector is required
- Prove creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Show strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Are fluent in French and English; German would be considered as an asset.