Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/10/2019
eDreams Odigeo, Group Controller Intern
Carrer de Bailèn, 67-69, Barcelona, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Analysis of the monthly performance and challenge with local finance teams as well as business teams
- Preparation of dashboards for the Business team (analysis of revenue margin by products, analysis of marketing costs, IT costs ect)
- Preparation of the CFO comments (report on the monthly performance of the group for the shareholders)
- Analysis of the Cash flow of the group.
You will also be involved in other specific projects such as:
- Budget planning, reforecast planning and Business plan for the group.
- Preparation of the quarterly financial communication for our investors.
- Management of ad-hoc projects (Wacc calculation, change of finance process, profitability analysis, ect.).
- Your tasks will also depend on the activity and evolution of the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Master in Management /Master in Finance/Business School (ESADE, IE, HEC, ESSEC, London Business School, IESE, SDA Bocconi …)
- Fluent in English – any other language welcome (in particular French and/or Spanish)
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Finance and accounting.
- Previous experience: Internship in Big 4 (audit or transaction services), M&A or Controlling Department.
- Advanced analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Team player, Pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Interest in e-commerce.