Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/10/2019
HP, Sales Operations Incident Management Intern
1766, ul. Okolovrasten pat 258, Sofia, Bulgaria
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Commerciale/Vendite
6 mesi (prorogabili fino a 12)
In the Sales at Point of Support team within the EMEA Customer Support Organization we are looking for a Business Incident Sales Manager able to cope with the exceptions produced in the sales operation in the consumer and commercial segments, for PCs and printers. Job specifics/responsibilities:
- Be the main entry point for incidents occurring in the SAPOs operations. Responsible to support, advise, and guide, partners and stakeholders through a successful incident closure
- Responsible to identify re occurring incidents, underlying root causes, and drive corrective actions to avoid incidents from re occurring again
- Detect and drive improvements in his area of responsibility
- Create and keep Operational documentation up to date
- Report and present the incident sales activity in a regular basis.
- Full-time student, who has fully completed the 2nd year of Bachelor degree and is already in his/her 3rd/4th year, Master degree student, or in the process of graduation
- Experience in virtual team environment.