Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/10/2019
Gant, Strategic Development Internship
Tullvaktsvägen 9, Stockholm, Svezia
4-5 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
L'offerta scade il 21/11/2019
You will be part of our Strategic Development Team focusing on international sustainability and innovation and gain knowledge within material development and innovation management within Supply Chain You will be involved with our material development, research & analysis within different areas of sustainable material. You will work on projects that includes communicating with suppliers and mills about materials, production processes and supply chain. Together with your mentor you will set goals, expectations and focus for your learning prior to your start. You will be given an introduction to GANT and during our intern meet-ups you will have the chance to network with interns from other Departments.
Learning areas and responsibilities
- You will be given one main research project that you would need to plan and execute. At the end of the internship you will be expected to present your findings in the form of a report.
- Day to day communication with our suppliers & teams
- Support with systems updates and reports (PLM, Excel).
- Organise the departments innovation and sustainable materials library.
- Help the departments where needed with physical and digital presentations.
- Preferably you are at the end of your studies or recently graduated within textiles or fashion technology/engineering , product development, ideally with a sustainability and supply chain focus.
- Good basic knowledge of textile materials & production process.
- Natural interest in research and development within sustainability and supply chain.
- Strong research & reporting skills.
- Knowledge within Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- A strong natural communicator fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Social and ambitious team player - who is not afraid to come up with suggestions and ideas.
- Authentic and genuine personality.