Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/10/2019
Ferrero, Internship Accounting - Accounts Payable
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
Supporting the Accounts Payable Supervisor in carrying out the following activities:
- Participating in the reconciliation of Accounts Payable: Open Purchase Orders, Invoices to be received, Credit Notes to be received;
- Resolving invoice discrepancies: root cause analysis, identification of remediation actions, timely response and follow up;
- Contributing to the processing of urgent payments;
- Working closely with Business Process Outsourcer in order to i.e. draw up training materials and analyze work items;
- Collaborating with vendors in order to maintain organized vendor files and vendor information.
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented mindset;
- Result orientation and high quality standards;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Solid understanding of generally accepted Accounting principles;
- Interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset;
- First experience with bookkeeping procedures is considered an advantage.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
- Previous experience with SAP is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.