Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
SES, Internship - Software Engineer
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
3-6 mesi. Inizio: aprile 2020
Retribuito + benefit
You will contribute to the software development and maintenance activities for the Ground Control System (GCS) used to fly 50+ satellites. You will contribute the start of service of the SES17 satellite and the mPower fleet (7 satellites).
- Automate parts for the software engineering life cycle including automated test cases
- Standup/support/automate configuration management tools (ie GIT/BitBucket) and project management tools (ie Jira)
- Standup/support/automate Continuous Integration (CI) (ie Jira, Maven, Docker, etc)
- Being an advanced student in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with different programming languages (ie C, C++, C#, python, Java, etc)
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) (ie Eclipse, Visual Studio, etc) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Configuration management experience a plus (ie GIT, BitBucket, GitLab)
- Automation/Continuous Integration experience a plus (ie JIRA, Bamboo, Maven, Ansible, etc)
- Basic understanding of software development processes and practices
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.