Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
European Chemicals Agency, Support and Enforcement Unit (A2)
ECHA - European Chemicals Agency
Annankatu 18, Helsinki, Finlandia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
6 mesi (dal 1° marzo)
L'offerta scade il 18/11/2019
The Support and Enforcement Unit - in the Directorate of Submissions and Interaction of the Agency - gives advice to industry on the BPR, CLP, PIC and REACH regulations, provides the Secretariat to the BPR, CLP and REACH Helpdesks' Network (HelpNet) and manages the Secretariat of the Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement to facilitate harmonised enforcement activities by national authorities throughout the EU/EEA. It also provides the ECHA Information Desk which acts as a front desk for mail and phone calls to the Agency. The trainee will work in the Support and Enforcement Unit, more specifically in the Regulatory Support Team. The trainee participate in the following tasks:
- Provide reliable regulatory support to manufacturers, importers, downstream users and other interested parties in accordance with established workflows and timelines;
- Manage incidents (timeliness, second level consultations, customer friendliness) on the subject area of REACH, CLP or BPR smoothly and in accordance with established working instructions;
- Identify improvement ideas for regulatory support processes and ECHA’s regulatory support material;
- Contribute to the development of regulatory support team’s knowledge base;
- Contribute to the review of regulatory Q&As published on the ECHA web site;
- Contribute to ECHA’s cooperation with national REACH, CLP and BPR helpdesks.
- Completed or undergoing university studies;
- Knowledge on requirements under the BPR, CLP and REACH regulations;
- Good experience in using MS Office tools;
- Good drafting skills;
- Fluency in English both written and spoken (as this is the working language of the Agency);
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently and with little direction;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for collaborating with different stakeholders.
- Asset: a good command of additional EU languages.