Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
CropLife, Digital Creative and Graphic Design Trainee
CropLife International A.I.S.B.L.
326 Avenue Louise, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
L'offerta scade il 15/11/2019
- Supporting the Director of Communications and wider communications team to develop graphics, videos and creative content for internal and external communications.
- Learning about global communications and developing new skills to assist the communications team to deliver projects and activities across all digital platforms.
- Supporting CropLife staff to develop impactful presentations at global meetings and events.
- Learning how to develop and post content on social media channels and the website.
- Monitoring social media for news and opportunities to engage.
- Initiating and completing writing and editing assignments as required.
- Helping to coordinate and support the production of CropLife International outreach events.
- Providing communications support to the global CropLife network.
- A university-level education in graphic design, creative communications, multimedia and/or similar disciplines.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite Software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro and InDesign).
- Efficiency at MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communicator including listening, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.