Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
IAEA, Intern Innovation Team, Business Solutions Section, Division of Information Technology
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Informatica/ICT
L'offerta scade il 17/12/2019
The IT Innovation Intern will report to Innovation Lead managing the Innovation Programme in Business Solutions Section (BSS) of Division of Information Technology (MTIT).
• Research current and not currently in use technologies, applications, frameworks and platforms at the IAEA in order to broaden the knowledge base and facilitate better technology decision making in BSS, MTIT and IAEA as the whole;
• Build rapid prototypes and Proof of Concepts (PoC) to determine fit and usability;
• Support the team in communication to business through workshops, consulting, drop in sessions and other activities as required;
• Contribute to establishing an Innovation Programme by providing relevant inputs;
• Contribute in fostering innovation across the IAEA by suggesting ideas and drafting changes to existing processes and policies;
• Assist in on-going projects and activities.
HTML/Web Tools and Technologies
- University Degree - Computer Science, Engineering, Design or Behavioural Science or related fields
- Excellent command of written and spoken English essential; fluency in any other IAEA official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) an asset
Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Candidates must not have previously participated in the IAEA's internship programme.