Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
Philips, Internship: Consumer Marketing Espresso
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
- Support in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Competitor analysis to support Product Development projects and optimize go to market strategy and activation
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their launches
- Managing Online Content: analyzing how and where to improve, creation of online content, ensuring availability to users, best practice gathering of online activation in Sales Organizations
- Students currently studying towards their Bachelor (Applied Sciences/University) or Master of Science / Business Studies / Engineering degree in one of the following fields: Marketing, Management, or Economics. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders to create a network within the organization.
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically to get things done.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to identify insights from consumer and market data and define proposals
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German, Polish or Chinese is a plus but no must)