Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
SES, Internship - Asset Management & Contigency Planning
Rooseveltplantsoen 4, The Hague , Paesi Bassi
4 mesi. Inizio: dicembre 2019-gennaio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
The internship may cover one or more of the following topics, as well as other topics not listed above, and the focus will be determined based on the availability and specific skill set of the intern:
- The creation of transponder prioritization lists on a per satellite basis – such lists balance technical, business and operational requirements and provide simple and clear priorities for restoring services in the event of a satellite failure.
- The creation of utilization forecast for platforms – such forecast involves analysis of the business demand for platforms, as well the scrutinizing the data sources and data cleansing if needed.
- The continued development of the CTP tools (using Excel/VBA) that allow the CTP team to validate restoration procedures. This involves understanding the satellite payload and the customer protection rules used to set up procedures for restoration of services in case of a satellite failure. All updates should be delivered with User Manual and Documentation for maintenance.
- Being a Bachelor/ Master’s student in Computer Sciences, (Aerospace/Electrical) Engineering, Business Engineering or in a relevant area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, some coding expertise, preferably with VBA;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for The Netherlands.