Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
McLaren, CFD and HPC Internship
Chertsey Rd, Woking, Regno Unito
- Development, evaluation and optimisation of CFD HPC software
- Application of big data analytics, machine learning techniques to the aerodynamic design of the F1 car
- Have access to and gain experience in a very diverse onsite HPC infrastructure, including HPC clusters, large shared memory machines, VDI, high performance storage and network solutions
- Gain hands on industrial experience on Linux and/or object oriented programming languages
- You'll be studying towards engineering, computing science or related degrees, and are in your second year onwards.
- You'll need to be unfazed by a challenge, and able to provide solutions and improvements under pressure.
- You have a proactive and logical approach and an appetite to learn, as well as share your knowledge with the team.
- After all, that's what a high performance team is based upon.