Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
GE, Customer Support Intern
Lauder House, Almondvale Way, Livingston , Regno Unito
Inizio luglio 2020
- Interns will be involved in GE’s ADMS (Advanced Distributions Management System) Support Team being involved in various customer related issues, supporting members of the global team and helping develop reports and tools to help the team improve.
- Interns will be introduced to Energy & Power domains and will be guided on related technologies and software we use. Interns will be guided by structured goals and will have responsibility to deliver.
- Interns will be able to develop and hone their customer focus and use their skills of programming, innovation and engineering and are encouraged to implement new ideas, develop tools and applications or improvise our methods in the projects.
- Following Degree paths accepted: Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of Database, SQL, Oracle
- Versed in MS Office Suite of products.
- Good command of English Language and appreciated if they know other European languages.
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to accurately follow work process instructions