Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
Stryker, Intern Regulatory International Registration
Dr Homer Stryker Strasse 1, Selzach, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
- As a member of the regulatory affairs team you support the international registration of medical devices and develop a broad understanding of regulation within the industry.
- You assist local and international colleagues with how devices can be approved for market distribution.
- Furthermore, you perform in-depth review of regulatory data/information.
- You prepare registration support packages for registering products globally to ensure that Stryker products can reach our clients around the world.
- You assist in notarization legalization and in the apostille of documents.
- You build the interface between regulatory and cross functional teams to address questions from regulatory authorities.
- As an intern at Stryker you have the unique opportunity to gain experience in the regulation of medical devices to ensure safety and efficacy is delivered with every product.
- You are currently enrolled in a scientific or project management field of study.
- Furthermore, you are highly proficient on MS-Office programs especially in Excel.
- You are detail oriented and you can communicate key ideas verbally and in writing clearly.
- You work well in a team-oriented, cross-functional environment and you are highly proficient in English and German – Chinese would be a plus.
- You can handle multiple tasks and operate in a fast-paced environment.