Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
Political Intelligence, Human Resources internship
Rue de la loi 38, Brussels, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
circa 800 euro mensili
Benefit: buoni pasto + rimborso spese trasporto pubblico
L'offerta scade il 25/11/2019
- Preparing job descriptions and job adverts based on the input given by the HR Manager and consultants.
- Posting job ads on the relevant job sites
- Sort all received applications and do a first selection based on mandatory criteria defined in the job description
- Administer the applicant Tracking System: Uploading and downloading CVs, administering applicant’s profiles, etc.
- Conduct telephone interviews to screen candidates
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Following up and responding to candidates
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Helping to improve the onboarding process
- Assisting the HR manager with the organization of trainings
- Assisting the HR manager with other HR ad hoc projects.
- You’re in your final Bachelor/Master year with a focus on HR-related fields
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
- You are positive, a real self-starter, taking initiative
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You’re a team player but working independently doesn’t scare you
- You get along well with MS office.