Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
BASF, Internship Communications
BASF Digital Farming
Albrecht-Thaer-Straße 34, Köln, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
- You will adapt the language of advertisement assets in different markets and support in updates of visual materials.
- Furthermore, you will develop concepts, graphics and layouts for implementation processeses of visual materials such as visuals, animations for online advertisement, videos, website, office presentations and written content.
- You will develop as well as design content for xarvio's important social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- In addition, you will determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy as well as font style.
- Last but not least, you will prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and review final layouts as well as suggesting improvements.
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master degree in Communications, Visual Communication Design or IT and have an understanding for the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Furthermore, you have gained experience with design and photo-editing software like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, animation softwares such as Adobe Spark or Adobe Animate.
- You have knowledge of MS office programmes and other presentation tools such as Emaze or Prezi.
- Fluent English skills enable you to present important matters convincingly and to act customer oriented.
- On a personal level, you convince with your creativity and organisational skills.