Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/10/2019
SES, Internship - Legal Support to Commercial teams
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
- Assist the legal team in the preparation of various commercial contracts, ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations
- Observe contract follow-up and administration; keep contact with business partners concerning contract exectution
- Provide advice and suggestions and appropriate actions in areas involving actual and potential litigation for the company
- Conduct research and draft memoranda in various legal fields
- Provide assistance to the company’s affiliates and subsidiaries on legal aspects as requested
- Provide various legal support and advice to the legal team.
- Identify and solve concrete/complex problems that arise in the shaping, application or enforcement of international and national norms governing cross-border commercial activity
- Being a Master’s student in law;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint);
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.