Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/10/2019
General Mills, Regional Brand Marketing Internship
1 George St, Uxbridge, Regno Unito
6 mesi. Inizio giugno/luglio 2020.
- Develop a Brand Strategy: Analyze business and consumer trends, identify key issues facing your business and build and execute innovative marketing plans.
- Team Leadership: Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of marketing plan strategies – including advertising, product development, packaging, trade and consumer promotions, and business operation of your brand.
- Innovation: Identify new, innovative ideas to drive brand growth. Develop new product ideas and strategies. Create high-impact promotions, advertising, packaging, sales or operational innovation.
- Goal Setting and Financial Management: Set annual volume, profit and share objectives and manage your business to deliver them.
- University degree students with a focus in Marketing or Management
- Prior experience in brand management, digital marketing, category trade marketing, market research or other related areas desired
- A passion for brand management
- Demonstrated leadership, creative thinking, and strategic insight
- Fluent in English (other languages - French, Spanish, etc. are a plus)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Mobile, open to an international career