Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/10/2019
Siemens, Engineering Summer Internship
Siemens - Industrial Turbine Company (UK) Limited
Warwick Technology Park, Warwick, Regno Unito
3 mesi in estate 2020
The 3 month summer internship in the Aero Gas Turbine (AGT) Performance & Analytics team will give you the opportunity to work, first hand, on the performance development and monitoring of an international fleet of high performance gas turbines.
You will be able to do the following:
- Investigate customer issues and provide suitable recommendations.
- Develop a set of requirements for automated detection of an error state in the gas turbine engine or package.
- Build and validate an automated detection agent based upon a set of requirements.
- Develop tools and techniques to enable data analysis to be conducted more quickly or efficiently.
- Train in our outstanding classroom and workshop facilities, developing theoretical and practical knowledge of our products.
- Have the opportunity to visit a customer site to see equipment first hand.
- Get involved with our initiatives to build awareness of STEM with our academic partners.
- Forge meaningful relationships with the wider Siemens Entry Level Talent community.
- Studying towards or have completed a degree in a data analytical, engineering or relevant scientific discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and a clear communicator.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail.