Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/11/2019
Rolls-Royce, Placement - Leather Planning
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.
The Dr, Westhampnett, Goodwood, Regno Unito
6 mesi. Inizio luglio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 29/11/2019
- Working in project teams on set deliverables.
- Project Manage the introduction of new materials and processes.
- Support the planning and implementing the facilities, tooling and instructions for new models.
- Support synchronising new models into existing manufacturing structures.
- Industrial Engineering & Process Improvement Practices.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and knowledge of the company’s own VPS / CIP principles.
- Manufacturing feasibility and realisation of design and engineering requirements within the concept development process
- Studying engineering, automotive engineering, business administration & engineering or similar.
- Ideally BMW experience (during internship or bachelor thesis).
- Experienced MS Office knowledge.
- Fluent in English and German.