Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
MindMaze, Electronic Engineer - Internship
Chemin de Roseneck 5, Lausanne, Svizzera
We are looking for an exceptional Electronic Engineer Intern with strong electronic design skills to complement our team in the design and implementation of new hardware features for our medical devices.
This job position requires the understanding of modern tools for the design and fabrication of printed circuit boards, and of diagnostic tools to verify and validate circuit functionality. You will work in strict collaboration with the rest of the team to implement and test specific hardware components or devices according to the planned timing.
- BSc or MSc in electronics, micro-technique or equivalent
- Good digital and analog electronic design skills
- You are able to design, assemble, verify, and validate electronic circuits, both digital and analog architectures. (including SMD soldering)
- You are familiar in testing and debugging electronic circuits
- You are familiar with PCB manufacturing
- You can perform PCB characterization
- You are able to use standard electronic diagnostic tools such as an oscilloscope, digital analyzer or function generators
- You are familiar with Altium designer, Spice, GIT, etc.
- Experience in embedded hardware development
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (level C1)