Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
Levi Strauss, Merchandising Intern RETAIL
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Arti/Creatività/Moda, Project/Business Management
- You'll manage the samples - sample organization/unpacking - sample/sale organisation.
- You'll help create the Product Catalogue and the visual line plan.
- You'll analyse our performance results (sell-in/sell-out) and create reports.
- You'll help the sell-in session organization and provide support.
- You'll support and prepare for downloads/product training.
- You'll learn how to use PLM to provide data support.
- You'll assess our benchmark competitors.
- You hold a degree in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Business Management or related studies or
- You are passionate about Fashion and you are motivated to learn more about this sector.
- You are comfortable communicating effectively with colleagues and different partners.
- You are proficient in PowerPoint and on Excel (can perform complex functions) to manage a big database, and familiar with Adobe.
- You have hands-on mentality, always ready to take on new challenge and finding new solutions to problems
- You are team worker, flexible and enjoy doing different tasks at the same time.