Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
World Food Programme, Internship in Government Partnerships
WFP - World Food Programme
1 rue Miollis, Paris, Francia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
3-6 mesi (dal 13 gennaio)
Fino a US$1000
L'offerta scade il 23/11/2019
- Prepare briefs on resourcing issues for Country/Regional/Division Directors.
- Implemented the work plan for assigned area by delivering activities that maintain and develop government partnerships in order to maximize resources raised for the programme.
- Collate and analyze data for the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on donors and programmes, to enable informed decision-making and action planning by senior stakeholders.
- Gather inputs from WFP that will contribute to inter-governmental/inter-agency work, to ensure that WFP positions are properly explained and considered in decision making.
- Maintain awareness of current activities, political and social events of UN and other multilateral bodies/governments, conduct analysis to understand how they may impact WFP activities and programmes and provide timely information to WFP staff for decision making.
- Currently enrolled with at least two years undergraduate studies completed, or recently graduated (within the past six months) in political sciences, international relations or related fields;
- University course attendance in the past 12 months;
- Working knowledge of French and English (proficiency/level C) is required. Working knowledge of another UN language would be an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).