Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
Adecco, Internship - Global Reward
Bellerivestrasse 30, Zurich, Svizzera
12 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- Prepare compensation benchmark analysis and assist in sourcing the most appropriate market data
- Coordinate the data submission for the annual participation to surveys and support the global team through the exercise
- Draft presentations, communication and reports
- Gather data from countries, perform various data validation and analysis
- Initiate Global Mobility cases and prepare the relevant reporting
- Support the Group Reward team in various administrative tasks
- The intern has completed or will complete a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or Organizational Psychology.
- Experience in project management / coordination, finance or human resources is a plus
- Technical and social skills
- Collaborative and familiar with working as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate in a concise and structured manner
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to see the big picture
- Organised person looking for efficiency in operations
- Pro-active, positive and can-do attitude.
- Business fluent in English is a must, further languages are beneficial