Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
Ubisoft, International HR Projects Assistant - Internship
Rue de Lagny, 126, Montreuil, Francia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- Talent management: understand the recruitment strategy of each studio, assess and recommend potential evolutions and optimizations (process, tools, strategy). Ensure a close follow-up across time to guarantee the quality of the pipeline and the efficiency of the talent acquisition strategy. Be curious and anticipate business evolution.
- Compensation & benefits: support the HR Director in the various C&B campaigns (salary review, benefits attribution, etc.). Be bold to propose evolution to the strategy based on data-driven analysis.
- Wellbeing: support studio HR teams in defining an achievable wellbeing roadmap for the teams. Be ambitious to make Ubisoft an even greater place to work.
- Diversity and inclusion: hand-in-hand with local HR teams, build the global roadmap for diversity and inclusion across defined studios. Understand cultural specificities of each studio and help defining local means to achieve our global goals. Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Curiosity, agility, autonomy, strong relationship skills and entrepreneurial mindset in a fast-paced and changing environment
- English speaking is key
- Convictions driven x data proven mindset