Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
Commerzbank, Credit Financial Engineer - Intern
Gresham Street 30, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
- Extend pricing and risk management functionality for credit derivatives in Commerzbank’s cross-asset analytics library.
- Assist traders in their use of the analytics library.
- Work closely with IT to embed the analytics library in Commerzbank’s systems.
- Analyse use of limited financial resources (eg balance sheet) by credit derivatives.
- Graduated within the last 12 months with a minumum 2.1 UK degree (or equivalent) in a mathematical discipline
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Good understanding of mathematical finance
- Good understanding of numerical analysis
- Experience of C#, C++, Java or Python programming
- Able to work in a team and exchange and discuss complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Banking experience not necessary