Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
INTERPOL, Internship - Trafficking In Human Beings Unit
INTERPOL General Secretariat
200, quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon, Francia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
11 mesi (da gennaio)
550 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 17/11/2019
- Work with the Group’s Permanent Secretariat in updating the Experts’ list, contacts, diffusion lists, roster of experts, etc.
- Work as the primary point of contact for the Group’ Permanent Secretariat: answer the experts’ questions relating to the Group; liaise with the experts to communicate about coming activities, news, etc.
- Help in organizing events for the Group;
- Help in organizing other project events such as training sessions or conferences and revising documents;
- Assist the project team in the project management activities (preparation of reports and other deliverables);
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the project manager and coordinator.
- Be a national of one of INTERPOL’s 194 member countries.
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality.
- Have graduated from a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application (at least bachelor degree level) in International Relations, International security, Criminology, Law, Social Sciences, Project Management, or similar fields of study.
- Fluency in English; a good command of any other INTERPOL official working language (French, Arabic or Spanish).
- Excellent writing and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge or experience in the organization of events is a strong asset.
- A previous experience in working with African or South America regions is an asset.