Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
MSD, Intern - Biotechnology D&T
Wim de Körverstraat 35, Boxmeer, Paesi Bassi
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
€375 - €470 lordi mensili
The main task of the student will be to prepare new adjuvant formulations and properly characterize these formulations. Important is the physical stability of the resulting formulations, for which analytical techniques are available on our labs, such as light scattering, microscopic view, DSC, and Lumifuge. At the end of the internship, the student is expected to share the findings of the study through a scientific report and an oral presentation.
An University of Applied Sciences (HBO) student chemistry/chemical technoloqy, pharmaceutical technology or food technology or equivalent who:
- Is in his/her last year of the study
- Has a professional attitude, enthusiasm and inquisitiveness and finds it a challenge to do an internship in a dynamic complex environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Preferably has knowledge in pharmaceutical science in formulation or material science.
- Preferably has basic knowledge of emulsions.
- Demonstrates a problem solving and critical thinking ability.