The main objective of the alliance is to defend and promote the rights of authors of music at the national, European and international level by any legal means. ECSA advocates for equitable commercial conditions for composers and songwriters and strives to improve social and economic development of music creation in Europe.
Preferably, the internship should be part of a university programme (or “haute école” if relevant). The intern should have an internship contract with his/her university. Ideally the candidate will have a strong background in communications, social media and European affairs. The successful candidate must be able to work independently and be well-organized. Ideally, the intern has already had some work or volunteering experience and will have the following characteristics:
• Last year student in Communications, Cultural Management and/or European Affairs (preferably with a communication option)
• Excellent computer skills (website updating, WordPress, MS Office, social media, Mailchimp)
• Excellent English and French, any other language is an asset
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong drafting and editing skills (knowledge of editing/design online and offline programmes, i.e. Canva, Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign is a plus)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good team player, flexible, stress resistant
• Interest in music and culture.