Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/11/2019
BETTER FINANCE, Communications Internship
Rue d`Arenberg 44, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
Benefit: indennità di alloggio 400€/mese
L'offerta scade il 09/12/2019
- Assist the Chief Communications Officer in the execution of the organisation`s communication strategy, with a particular focus on Social Media;
- Update and provide content for the organisation`s website, including researching new stories related to EU financial policies and drafting newsletters;
- Assist in the continuous development of the organisation`s communication strategy and improve its online presence with a particular focus on infographics and informational videos;
- Ensure continuous updates of the Database
- Attending and reporting on meetings at the European institutions, organisations and other relevant internal and external events;
- Providing administrative support to the office;
- Assisting in the organisation of General Assembly and Board meetings;
- Assisting in the organisation of international conferences and other external meetings, including preparing event documentation, communicating with members and logistics;
- Assisting with other activities on a daily basis as assigned.
- On-going studies or recent university graduate with previous experience in communication and interest in financial issues;
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in the European Union institutions and its financial policies is an asset;
- Perfect fluency in English is required, with fluency in French a strong advantage. German also a plus;
- Good IT (proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), social media skills as well as interest in managing online tools;
- Experience with infographics, video editing or production of podcasts will be considered a plus;
- We strongly prefer candidates who are able to be enrolled in a European mobility/exchange programme such as the European ERASMUS+ programme.