Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/11/2019
Roche, Internship in Regulatory Affairs
Forrenstrasse 2, Rotkreuz, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
12 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- Support of worldwide requests from the local regulatory affiliates
- Support in the creation and maintenance of product dossiers
- Support of the processes by preparing or updating the required documentation in order to be in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in the field of Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent
- Extraordinary desire to drive your career and you want to take the next step in regulatory and/or quality areas. Basic knowledge of regulations is valued, but not required.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken), any further language is valued