Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/11/2019
Airbus, Internship - Aerodynamic characteristics of a blended wing body configuration
Airbus Operations SAS
26 Chemin de l‘Espeissière, Toulouse, Francia
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
6 mesi. Inizio marzo 2020.
- Choose the test cases to evaluate
- Define a strategy for the comparison and calculation methods
- Build the aircraft grid
- Run the numerical models
- Post-treat the results obtained
- Compare to Wind-tunnel data
- Provide guidelines for future use of current models for exotic configurations
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5 in Aeronautics engineering and you have the following competences:
- Fluent in English or French, and conversational French.
- You have a good knowledge of Aerodynamics and Computation Fluid Dynamics.