Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/11/2019
Philips, Internship: Leadership, Talent & Organization Effectiveness
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
5-6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio-marzo 2020
- Preparing strong dialogues on talent management progress, by providing insight through data and analytics, preparing presentations and key support materials for HR and Managers
- Ensuring full communication on ongoing processes and projects within the team and to the stakeholders, by ensuring our HR Portal is relevant and up to date in talent & organization topics.
- Supporting projects such as Talent Review, Strategic Workforce Planning, Diversity, Leadership Pipeline, Team Effectiveness, Careers etc.
- Provide support to team structure by organizing team meetings, capturing minutes and following up on key actions.
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor/ Master in Sciences in: Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration (with an focus on Human Resources). You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- You are pro-active and able to work independently and have good interpersonal skills
- You have experience analyzing and synthesizing data
- If you have some experience with managing projects or programs
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and profound user of Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)