Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
PROSAFE, Project Intern
41 Avenue des Arts, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
L'offerta scade il 21/11/2019
- Providing general support to all aspects of Joint Actions;
- Providing support with administrative duties and organisation of meetings;
- Providing support in the preparation of project reports and other project deliverables;
- Proofreading and editing various project reports and project materials;
- Publish regularly social media content;
- Create content for the organisations’ websites and further develop them (Joomla!);
- Monitor and follow-up on the communication activities of consortium partners and of stakeholders;
- Collecting and processing project documentation from the project beneficiaries;
- Disseminating project information;
- Designing communication materials (In-design);
- Engaging and collaborating with project participants, membership, stakeholders and third parties;
- Under guidance, support the preparation/drafting of proposals in response to tenders and call for proposals issued by the EU Institutions;
- The ideal candidate will work under the direction of the Executive Director.
- University degree of 3 or 4 years in communications, IT, or a social-economic discipline (e.g. economics, business, political science, international relations, European studies)
- Followed by a Master’s Degree of minimum 1 year in the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Experience: Minimum one year of office work;
- Language skills: English level compared to a native speaker; excellent writing skills;
- Excellent computer literacy, in particular excellent command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. ICT knowledge and good command of InDesign and/or other editing programmes are a must.
- Familiarity with European Union funded projects within the H2020 programme is an asset.