Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
Arm, Software development for best PPA Memory Instance Partitioning
Arm France SAS
Sophia Antipolis, 25 Allée Pierre Ziller, Le Paros, Francia
1.750 € al mese + benefit
The internship consists of defining and implementing an algorithm that finds out the best options and instances partitions that always meet the required performance and have the best power and area. The high number of the inputs (generator’s options) is influencing a lot the turn-around time to get the best PPA memory instances defined. So, optimizing the runtime of the algorithm (design, implementation) is another a critical part of the internship, as well as Machine Learning methods to be explored.
- A student in her/his last year of Masters (BAC+5 or equivalent)
- In computer science or electronic engineering.
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language, typically C/C++ or Java or Perl or Python.
- An engineering mind-set with strong problem-solving skills.
- Use of a Linux environment and shell programming/scripting with for example bash, git, or make.