Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
Allianz, Intern for Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) and Sustainable Investment Topics
Allianz Investment Management
Königinstraße 28, München, Germania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
L'offerta scade il 05/12/2019
- Support internal ESG related projects and processes.
- Support ESG related monitoring and reporting of the ca. EUR 700bn portfolio.
- Contribute to analyses of big amounts of investment data.
- Support ongoing projects (SDG mapping, de-carbonization pathways analysis, ESG B2B engagement related company research including industry report reading/writing).
- Ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital market research, portfolio analysis).
- Maintenance of the department-specific information platforms (Allianz Connect, SharePoint).
- Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Political Science with a genuine interest in capital markets, finance and sustainability. You must be registered as student for the entire duration of the internship/working student job.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word. Knowledge of Bloomberg would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Excellent team player that enjoys working in an international environment.
- In-depth academic knowledge of, or great interest in, capital markets and sustainability topics (e.g. impact investing, SDGs, climate change, ESG B2B engagement).
- Good academic performance.
- Prior work experience through internships would be a plus.
- Ability to work in English (German a plus).