Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
Hilton, Brand Management Intern (Hilton, Doubletree & Curio Brands)
Elton Way, Watford , Regno Unito
Turismo e ospitalità, Project/Business Management
12 mesi. Inizio giugno 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
L'offerta scade il 01/01/2020
- Day to day, you will support the team with a range of activities to ensure that we are both communicating with and supporting our hotels effectively from a brand perspective.
- You will collate and analyse information that will help us to assess our brand performance and you will have the opportunity to input your own ideas on how we can be even better.
- You will assist with the organisation of brand events and meetings across the EMEA region
- You will own and deliver on a number of projects, monitoring and presenting your findings back to the wider team as required.
- Must be in your second or final year of undergraduate study at the point of application
- The ideal candidate will have at least an interest in the hotel/hospitality industry if not relevant to your degree or any work experience you might have.
- A Hospitality or Business Management related degree is preferred, however we will consider applicants from other disciplines providing you are able to demonstrate a strong desire to progress a career in this area.
- Additional European, Middle Eastern or African language skills would be advantageous, although not essential