Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
SES, Internship Marketing Communication - Partner Programme
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
- Branding and positioning the SES Partner Programme to help partners understand and fully embrace it. This includes direct personal emails, generic newsletter, website publications, live chat, events, PR, Social Media and branded items.
- Empowering partners with the right tools and resources they require to market and sell SES offerings. This includes frequent publications on the Partner Portal to push new resources such as Solution sets, trainings, leads, asset library and support to co-marketing activities.
- Building awareness with end-users to promote the value of the partner and SES’s joint solution across multiple channels and media platforms; PR, Blog, Social Media, emails, Newsletters, Web and events presence. All the above include metrics performance reports.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in Marketing, Business, Communication or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Additional fluency in Spanish considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.