Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/11/2019
Cisco, IT Intern - Tracing in a distributed system
EPFL Innovation Park, Ecublens, Losanna, Svizzera
Inizio febbraio 2020
- Research state of the art on distributed tracing.
- Design of a low overhead code instrumentation system.
- Definition of the tracing data model. For example, sampling rates, entry points, system components, integration with other observability methods.
- Implementation and enablement of some flows.
- Integration with a tracing collector (e.g. telemetry collector, Zipkin, Cisco DNA-C, App Dynamics, custom).
- Master student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages (C and a scripting language like Python)
- Good understanding of computer networks and networking technologies
- Fluent in English