Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/11/2019
Intesa Sanpaolo, Assistant of Portfolio Managers VUB Asset Management - Internship
Intesa Sanpaolo group
Mlynske' nivy 1 , Bratislava, Repubblica ceca
Contabilità e finanza
preparing simple supporting materials for portfolio managers for management of mutual funds,
daily routine activities at the department (e.g. printing, scanning, administrative workload),
cash flow screening,
monitoring of financial markets,
simple analysis and presentations.
The training will include possibility for the candidate to get more knowledge about financial markets functioning and investment management approaches on theoretical and practical basis.
- student at an university (preferred with focus on economy, management, finance mathematics),
- English - advanced (min. B2),
- Microsoft Excel - advanced,
- Visual Basic, Matlab - advantage,
- reliable, flexible, active, communicative with interest to learn new things.