Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/11/2019
King, Gameplay Engineer Interns
Sveavägen 44, Stockholm, Svezia
We have two internship roles where you will work with our talented teams on new games in production. One of the roles will be in a game team and more focused on gameplay, and the other will be more focused on systems engineering working in our game tech team. During the internship you'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business on anything from investigating and fixing bugs to working with system engineering tasks for game systems and outside of it.
- is comfortable with programming in C# (or C++)
- is familiar with a 3D game engine
- experience coding gameplay features from start to finish
- well-versed in games with the ability to break down and articulate the design of gameplay mechanics and systems around it.
- has strong social and communicative skills
- is proficient in English, both spoken and written