Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/11/2019
Facebook, Enterprise Engineer - Intern
10 Brock St, Kings Cross, London, Regno Unito
12 settimane. Inizio giugno 2020.
- Build interfaces for complex systems and high-quality tools
- Passionate about UI/UX and that should reflect in your work
- Produce systems that are scalable, automated, and well-documented
- Write and review code, develop documentation, debug complex problems, often in production
- Actively discover new automation opportunities and build them
- Build features in their entirety
- Understand performance metrics for business value
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to automate various processes, aid in capacity planning and changes to network architecture
- Combine open-source and commercial technologies to build services that will have an impact on the business
- Work in a diverse environment containing varied operating systems and applications, and make them work well together
- Work with Facebook’s Enterprise Engineering teams to find ways to leverage the scale and complexity of the larger facebook.com infrastructure to solve problems for enterprise customers
- Pursuing a BSc, MSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience working in at least one high-level language, even if it’s not one that Facebook uses
- Sharp troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything.
- Understanding of systems design and architecture: being able to see the big picture
- Experience with web services, SOAP, REST APIs