Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/11/2019
Google, Product Analyst Intern
Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin, Irlanda
13 - 17 settimane
L'offerta scade il 13/01/2020
- Conduct data analysis to make business or product recommendations.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Contribute to decisions to improve products and services.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Sciences, Marketing Analytics, Information Systems) or a related technical field.
- 1 years of related experience pulling data from large datasets and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
- Experience with SQL and quantitative modeling techniques.
- Experience in analyzing data, and synthesizing insights using a variety of data sources.