Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/11/2019
Novo Nordisk, Data Science internship in the Device Manufacturing Digital Transformation team
Krogshøjvej 27, Bagsværd, Danimarca
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
4-6 mesi. Inizio: 1 febbraio 2020
L'offerta scade il 15/12/2019
You will support our journey in advanced analytics by employing your data & modelling skills and analytic mind to deliver on impactful use cases. You will analyse and cleanse large datasets with the goal to convert data into machine learning models, predictions and visualisations. You will be involved from ideation, development and deployment of models across the global supply chain. You will be working on specific use cases in sprint style as well as various ad-hoc data-related tasks.
You are currently studying a Master’s degree in e.g. Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer science, Engineering, Economics or similar with excellent results and a natural flair for data.
- Proven passion for generating insights from data
- Comfort manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods particularly in the area of machine learning
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable way
- Experience with analytical and visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau or Alteryx.
- Fluency with at least one analysis tool such as R, Python or MATLAB and the ability to transfer that knowledge to other tools
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.