Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/11/2019
UNICEF, Internship: Market Knowledge, Communication and Marketing, Division of Private Fundraising and Partnerships
Avenue de la Paix 5 - 7, Geneva, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
18 settimane. Inizio 27 gennaio 2020.
- Work with our Media Measurement agency to prepare 30+ webinars with local UNICEF offices, focusing on the key highlights and insights from the results of their Media Performance study (covering online news and social media) for 2019. Attend the webinars and draft summaries of the discussions to share with the countries afterwards.
- Carry out desk research and media analysis on topics of particular interest including Climate change.
- Use the online platform of the Mystery Shopping studies to do quality control of the mystery shopping 'checks' and work with the agency to obtain correct data when issues are identified. Work with the agency to guide the drafting of summaries per country.
- Support Market Knowledge unit staff in handling the current workload including desk research and responding to requests for information and analysis.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years in a relevant field (international affairs, marketing, research)
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF's working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
- Prior internship or voluntary experience in activities for a non-profit organization is highly desirable.