Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/11/2019
Signify, Cyber Security Incident Response Internship
High Tech Campus, 48, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: giugno 2020
- Work with and learn from the global top tier Cyber Incident Response capability (Level 3)
- Help coordinate between internal and external Incident Response capabilities and resources
- Learn about comprehensive, real-time status updates and reporting to key stakeholders and SOC Management
- Handle Cyber Security Incidents (Level 1)
- Student in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Passionate about Information Security
- Have basic knowledge of IT / Information Security concepts
- Have basic knowledge of Computer Networks concepts
- Familiar with IT security tooling is considered a plus.
- Able to be concise and clear in communication
- Fluent in both written and spoken English