Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2019
SES, Internship - Information and Cyber Security
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: maggio-giugno 2020
- Data Management – Understand which information assets are key in various areas of a modern organization and learn how to protect our crown jewels against cyber threats. You will support the corporate data management process by :
- collecting information on data used in business departments,
- maintaining the data inventory and security control register.
- learn about risk management processes and align identified data assets
- Information Security Awareness – Assist in delivery of security training program, e.g. support writing blog entries on security topics, creating poster campaigns, creating class room trainings or interactive trainings on Phishing, organizing “Capture the flag” events for Secure Software Development and more.
- Basic automation/scripting tasks (if interested and depending on skillset)
- Developing a new KPI dashboard (using Excel input)
- Re-design and improve our information security “internal website”
- Learn how to implement processes in our ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Support other Information Security Roadmap projects, thereby having the unique opportunity to explore many other interesting projects.
- Current & advanced bachelor or master student in ICT field or other relevant technical area
- Interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (standard office applications MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, advanced knowledge considered an advantage);
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Willingness to learn and interested in new topics;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU-nationality or valid work permit