Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2019
Philips, Internship: Commercial Policy & Pricing
Knarrarnasgatan 7, Kista, Stockholm, Svezia
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Driving small to large analyses of the Nordic pricing strategies and its effect on sales
- Handling ad hoc tasks in change management, often being in the center of communication.
- Daily operational task such as managing and monitoring commercial conditions in our systems
- Creating process improvements and value creating strategic initiatives
- You are preferably in the early stage of your university studies and enrolled in the field of business administration, management engineering, and finance or similar.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment working with projects, data and documentation
- You are a pro-active and detail oriented person who likes practical hands-on tasks
- You have an interest for data and have excellent skills in Excel
- You have well-developed communication skills in English (speaking and writing)