Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2019
Philips, Internship: Designing a safe Clinical Decision Support System for Acute Care
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
- Planning, coordination and facilitation of medical simulation sessions for impact investigation.
- Analyze current Clinical Decision Support systems in literature/science and summarize best practices
- Draft and execute customer evaluation studies to understand expectations and key value
- Support in market & impact estimation
- Support & create internal communications for internal promotion
- You are currently studying towards a University Master degree in: Technical Medical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Sciences, Human Behavior Factors or Psychology (or equivalent study ideally with an clinical background). You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong interest in Medical technology & medical simulation that will have an impact on patient outcome & patient safety
- Fluent in English, good German language skills optional
- Ability to work independently, high degree of self-motivation and creativeness, willingness to become part of a virtual team
- Profound user Microsoft Office knowledge required (PowerPoint, Excel)