Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2019
RWE, Environmental Engineering Placement
RWE Pembroke Power Station
West Pennar, Pembroke, Regno Unito
Engineering, Ecologia e ambiente
13 mesi. Inizio luglio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 20/12/2019
- Develop understanding of environmental permits and monitoring required to maintain environmentally sustainable energy production.
- Gain an increased awareness of the environmental implications of water intake systems.
- Engage in personal projects which will help continual improvement of environmental practice across the site.
- Develop understanding of UK and EU Environmental Policy and Regulation.
- Develop understanding of CCGTs role in the future of the UKs energy security.
You will attend courses, workshops and on the job training for your personal development.
Ideally, the degree you are studying will be Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Geography, or other Natural Science degrees. However, if your degree is in a similar Engineering, Maths or Science discipline, and you have an interest in the energy industry, we’d love to hear from you!